Deadline: Tuesday, April 10, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Category:||Gen Mgt/Admin|
|Job Location||Dhaka District|
- To develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting and cultivating.
- To develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- To develop sales presentations and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
- To prepare proposals, follow up on submissions and close the sales process,
- To be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company's potential to meet customer needs.
- To oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client's satisfaction.
- To benchmark state-of-the-art practices to recommend profit and service improvements.
- To act as link between the organization and the clients to ensure clients take more interest in products and services rendered by the business organization.
- To identify and communicate with new business leads for the organization.
- To develop good knowledge regarding priority sectors, like market routes and trends.
- To contribute to the management of the organization's systems to ensure things are done accurately.
- To manage reports and management information to ensure the company meets up with requirements made known by clients.
- To cooperate in positive manner to the growth of the organization by providing required assistance to relevant staff and organization's partners.
BBA/MBA (Major in Marketing) from any reputed educational institution
A dynamic and ambitious person with 3-5 years of working experience in Marketing/Sales.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Should display a positive, team-man attitude and leadership quality.
Festival Bonuses, Incentive Bonuses, Provident Fund (PF), Gratuity, Group Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Leave Encashment , Leave Fare Assistance (LFA) Etc
The Daily Star
The Daily Star established its place in the media scene of Bangladesh on January 14, 1991. It started its journey with a sense of challenge and a feeling of humility to serve this nation as a truly independent newspaper. The newspaper made its debut at a historic time when, with the fall of an autocratic regime, the country was well set to begin a new era towards establishing a democratic system of government which eluded Bangladesh for too long.
Address: 64-65, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka-1215