Deadline: Tuesday, April 10, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|Job Location||Dhaka District|
- To participate actively in teaching using innovative pedagogical styles linked with use of information technology.
- To take responsibility for the development and delivery of learning, teaching materials, and assessment.
- To ensure that students have an effective learning experience by providing high quality academic guidance.
- To undertake professional development in support of teaching and applied research, and if appropriate in support of student welfare and curriculum management.
- To take responsibility for the development and delivery of learning, teaching materials and assessment. This can include substantial responsibility for the design, enhancement and organization of teaching and learning, for curriculum development, or for the student experience more broadly.
- To demonstrate innovative approach to teaching and support for students through the use of a wide range of learning resources and appropriate pedagogic practice.
- Beside these the candidate is required to -
- A. Maintain academic discipline, Performance monitoring of junior teachers, Maintain students records in the University management system, Member as a thesis defense panel and thesis supervision committee.
- B. Prepare and modify the course syllabus and course outlines.
- C. Conduct research in different areas and publishes findings in scholarly journals.
- D. Perform academic administration & other activities as required (exam proctoring, viva conducting, registration duty etc.)
- E. Meet with and reports the activities to the Vice-Chancellor/President of the University/top Management.
- F. Assess students which include setting and marking assignments, class tests and term papers/project works.
- G. Undertake any other duties as determined by the University of Management and the Vice Chancellor.
- *Must have a Master degree in the subjects of English or Law with 4 years bachelor degree from any recognized University.
- *Must have 05 years teaching experience.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Number of Publication(s) Needed : 5
- Age 24 to 40 year(s)
- To undertake applied research through, as appropriate:
- A. Contributing to innovative design, development and delivery of a range of courses at various levels.
- B. Making a substantial contribution to curriculum design and delivery comply with the University quality standard and regulations, and be responsible for quality, audit and other external assessments.
- C. Regularly review and update curriculum content and teaching materials, ensuring that they remain up-to-date and relevant, incorporating advances in the subject area and utilizing appropriate technology.
- D. Set, mark, and assess coursework and examinations; select appropriate assessment instruments and assessment criteria; and provide timely and constructive feedback to students.
- E. Actively maintain an understanding of appropriate pedagogy in the subject area.
- World University of Bangladesh offers an attractive compensation package including two festival bonuses (each equal to basic salary),
- Contributory P.F, gratuity, leave encashment and other fringe benefits based on eligibility.
World University of Bangladesh
World University of Bangladesh (WUB) established under the private University Act, 1992 (amended in 1998), approved and recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh and the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh is a leading university for utilitarian education. The University is governed by a board of trustees constituted as per private universities Act 2010 which is a non-profit making concern.
Address: Plot - 3/A, Road - 4, Dhanmondi, Dhaka - 1205