Deadline: Tuesday, April 10, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Location||Dhaka District|
To conduct classes; preparing notes and lecture sheets; take of class tests, quizzes and Exams; check exam papers; monitor student discipline; prepare routines and semester schedule; attend Departmental and Faculty meetings; Counsel Students; be willing to work in a team; perform any other work assigned by management.
- Master degree from a recognized University in the subjects of Civil Engineering (CE), Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE), Mechatronics Engineering (MTE), Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Textile Engineering (TE), Pharmacy, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Must have 3 years teaching experience.
- Number of Publication(s) Needed: 2
- Experience Requirements: At least 3 year(s)
- Age 24 to 36 year(s)
- Must have knowledge in computer operation in office applications; Able to prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and curriculum development; Must be creative, energetic and have a passion for teaching young learners; Evaluate students, assignments and written works and Exams.
World University of Bangladesh
World University of Bangladesh (WUB) established under the private University Act, 1992 (amended in 1998), approved and recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh and the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh is a leading university for utilitarian education. The University is governed by a board of trustees constituted as per private universities Act 2010 which is a non-profit making concern.
Address: Plot - 3/A, Road - 4, Dhanmondi, Dhaka - 1205