Deadline: Sunday, April 15, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Location||Sylhet District|
- VARD has been implementing Comprehensive Eye Care Services through well established four Eye Hospitals located in Sylhet district, Sunamgonj district and Comilla district. These position are based at VARD Eye Hospital, Jatorpur, Sylhet.
- Job description:
- Examine / test VA, SPT, IOP, BP, RBS, Schirmer's etc. test of patient
- Examine Bio Biometry
- Maintain medical equipment
- Assist Medical Officer/Eye Surgeon
- Attend Patient Screening Program in PSP
- Perform other duties assigned by Medical Officer/Surgeon /Hospital manager
At least 3 years Diploma in Medical Assistant or equivalent degree from any recognized institution with one year job experience.
At least 1 year(s)
At least one experience in similar position in any medical institution.
Voluntary Association for Rural Development (VARD)
VARD is a national Non-Government Organization (NGO), established in January 20, 1988 with the initiative of founder and Executive Director and former UN volunteer Mr. Amranul Hoque Kamal. VARD runs major part of its integrated development activities in Sylhet division, northeast part of the country.
Address: House # 554 (3rd - 5th Floor) Road # 09, Baitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor P.O Box No- 10059, Mohammedpur Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh