Deadline: Thursday, April 12, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Location||Dhaka District|
- To maintain social media sites, communicate and respond to customer inquiries
- To develop social media contents
- To maintain liaison with marketing and branding related suppliers and solution providers
- To prepare report and scoring of the units based on customer feedback form
- Support on product package designing and concept development
- Answering queries in social Media throughout the day including Fridays & Saturdays.
- Posting approved content in social media
- The FAQ list has to be followed to answer those, which fall under its scope.
- Study and create a weekly report on the digital content & activities of our competition.
- Develop a community map of each outlet highlighting potential markets in the surrounding (Schools, Universities, Offices, Residentials, Supermarkets etc.) along with details of contact person.
- Maintaining Relationship with the community (Events, Occasions, Sponsorships etc.).
- Assess brand alignment through auditing each outlet with brand checklist and note as audit log along with corrective action and calculate a BRAND AUDIT SCORE for each outlet.
- Build relationships with the key person in corporates offices to explore sales opportunities.
- Develop a list of attractive offerings that provides real life solutions.
- Corporate events/meetings/outing should be tracked and sales pitch should be made with attractive offering.
- Accompany and assist the corporate sales team to maximize the yearly corporate sales.
- Create a list of yearly events where Cooper's will sell their products through stalls. e.g. Club Activities of: NSU, IUB, UIU, BRAC, AIUB.
- Support to ensure brand consistency across the units.
- Support departmental head as on required.
- To carry on any other tasks required by the management.
BBA/MBA with Major in Marketing from a reputed Institute.
- 0 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Marketing, Brand Planning/ Development, Business Development, Advertising & Promotion, Corporate Marketing, Tele Marketing
- Age 25 to 32 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong Research and Analytical skills.
- Familiarity with adobe Photoshop, illustrator, PowerPoint, Publisher etc.
Gweebarra Bakery Industry Ltd.
Address : 147, Vip Airport Road, Kazi Nazru Islam Avenue, Dhaka.