Deadline: Thursday, April 12, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Category:||Security/Support Service|
|Job Location||Dhaka District|
- Establish a full functional and effective fire safety management system.
- Prepare all safety standards, reports & documentation regarding fire safety issue including fire evacuation plan and procedure.
- Maintain & ensure safety in all production area and make sure a free & un-block evacuation for all employees.
- Train up firefighting team members on fire safety, protection And fighting on demonstration basis to make the mission success.
- Monitoring Fire Fighting & Rescue team and to conduct external & internal fire related training.
- Ensure security aspects of the company and train securities for safe guard of the organization.
- Regular inspection of fire equipment's as per required by Alliance & Accord Standard
- Ensure the total Fire safety of the factories.
- Check the House keeping, inspection & Inspection Report & registers maintained in the department.
- And any other work assigned by the Management.
- Minimum SSC in any discipline,
- 6 months Training in Fire Service & Civil defense OR Retired person in Fire Service & Civil defense.
- 0 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments, Packaging Industry
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Compliance, Health/ Safety & Fire.
- Monitor & update all fire & safety equipment
- Internal Fire evacuation drill
- Internal Fire safety training
- Two yearly festival bonuses (After confirmation).
- Performance bonus.
- Free lunch.
- Any others facilities provide as per Company rules & regulation.
Packman Bangladesh Limited
Address : 132, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208
Web : www.packmanbd.com