Deadline: Friday, April 13, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Location||Dhaka District|
- Being the first point of contact within the department;
- Give a positive and professional impression to the visitors.
- Attend all phone visitors, phone calls, emails and act accordingly
- Should have to maintain a good relationship with the students and visitors.
- Ensuring to manage and maintain related students files and data with organization process
- Others administrative task related with the designation
- ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Response to the contacted students through various sources upon required
- Counsel to the visitors and students to make them clients upon required
- Create and built relationship with the students for further business
- Help and assist other department upon required
- Assist and help process team when available and required
Bachelor in any discipline from a reputed private/public university
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Office Assistant, Reception, Front Desk, Telephone Operator
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Consulting Firms, Call Center
- Age 18 to 30 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Proven previous experience and development skills in related position with good negotiation skills;
- Good bargaining and convincing power
- Excellent communication skills in English both in writing and speaking
- High level problem solving and negotiation skills
- Detailed understanding of required services along with influential factors of strategies;
We are a well-reputed education consultancy services provider based in the heart of Dhaka. The organization head office based in London and we have got wide spread branch offices globally. We are serving our business on this field since last seven years. We are expanding and serving our business globally. We are directly working with local community people along with local authority enterprises as well as we are expanding our network in various regions.
Address : 58/9/ (1st floor), Barek Mansion-02, Free school street, Panthopath, Dhaka-1205
Web : www.neuroneducare.co.uk