Deadline: Tuesday, April 10, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Location||Gazipur District|
- Preparing daily operation bulletin and line layout;
- Preparing Line balancing;
- Doing Time- study, capacity study, production study follow up;
- Fixing & monitoring line score sheets by hourly output basis;
- Analyze individual operator's skill level;
- Following operator's performance;
- Line feeding with sewing technician and Line Supervisors (COT);
- Monitoring Production Incentive report
- Prepare Operation breakdown.
- Discuss about critical operation with technical director.
- Prepare Skill matrix.
- Analyze the critical operation & find out the solution.
- Capacity time & method study.
- Find the bottle neck point and improve.
- Line balancing.
- Evaluate and upgrading the workers by skill matrix and Operators Assessment.
- Need to work out the manpower and control to meet the company budget manpower
- Ensures the quality, compliance issues are taken as part of the job
- Knowledge in GSD, Lean and 5S etc. will be an added advantage
Bsc./ Bsc in Textile engineer or Diploma in textile at any reputed university / institute.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Quality Control/ Audit, Engineering, Floor/ Line Management, Production Management (Knitting & Weaving), Work Study, Textile Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Garments, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Age 22 to 28 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- We encouraging you who are able to work with under pressure and self motivated
- If having at least 1-2 years experience in the relevant field will give preference
- Textiles background fresh candidate will apply for this position.
Printing, Fashion, Refinery, Apparel, Intimates, Dying, Aquaculture And Agriculture
Address: 56 AH Tower, 12th & 13th Floor Road-2 Sector-3, Uttara Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh