Deadline: Monday, April 23, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Experienced Level|
|Job Location||Gazipur District,Narayanganj District|
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
- Must be minimum Diploma Civil Engineers but experience must be at least 10-20years minimum
- preferably Graduate Civil engineers with experience minimum 10-20 years
- 13 to 17 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Designing, Project Management, Drafting, Building & Factory Design With 3d Visualization, Civil Engineering
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- - willing to stay and supervise in the construction site itself at any time
- - be able to handle and arrange the worker/labor/contractors/sub contractors
- - be able to draw in autocad
Printing, Fashion, Refinery, Apparel, Intimates, Dying, Aquaculture And Agriculture
Address: 56 AH Tower, 12th & 13th Floor Road-2 Sector-3, Uttara Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh