Information Technology (IT) Officer Trust Islami Life Insurance Limited (TILIL) - Thursday, April 5, 2018
Deadline: Saturday, May 5, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Category:||IT / Telecommunication|
|Job Location||Dhaka District|
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks (LAN, VPN etc.) and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, application software and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configuration, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Train people in computer system use and provide support to the end users.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
- Knowledge on Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) and Linux System Administration would be an added advantage.
B.Sc in Computer Science or 02 (Two) Years advanced Diploma in System Engineering.
Trust Islami Life Insurance Limited (TILIL)