Deadline: Monday, April 16, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Location||Dhaka District|
- Accounting entries in accounting system.
- Accounts Payable management.
- Bank correspondence.
- Vat, Tax, RJSC correspondence.
- Accounts Receivable ledger maintenance.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graduation in Accounting
At least 1 year(s)
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Good Knowledge on IFRS/IAS, Bangladesh Tax and VAT Law
- Sense of ownership about work
- Commitment to transparency and ethics in the work area
- At least 1 year of Experience is must (Article ship is preferred)
- Yearly 2 increments based on performance.
- Yearly 2 festival bonuses, each one is equivalent to monthly gross salary.
- Company provided breakfast, lunch and evening snacks.
- Monthly team fund.
- Yearly 15 days of paid casual leave and 10 days of paid sick leave.
Monstar Lab Bangladesh Ltd.
Monstar Lab Bangladesh Ltd. (formerly known as Sekai Lab Bangladesh Ltd.) is a software development platform. Monstar Lab is all about product development and it is providing software solutions to all over the world. We are a trusted partner who connects corporations with the skilled, affordable Asian software engineer teams and firms. As you read this, we have more than 10,000 engineers and 300 teams in 15 different Asian countries standing by to assist our clients.