Deadline: Tuesday, April 10, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|Job Category:||HR/Org. Development|
|Job Location||Dhaka District|
|Salary:||Attractive salary and benefits will be given to the deserving candidates as per policy.|
- Keep tracks record of hiring, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Review, update and maintain employee files and other HR paper works in an efficient, timely, orderly and confidential manner to ensure salary & wages.
- Monitor and update attendance and leave of the employees
- Coordinate recruitment, selection process, through prepare and post job advertisement.
- Assist in developing & implementing effective performance appraisal system.
- Prepare different drafts, reports, letters as directed by the supervisor
- Coordinate Meeting, Workshop, Training and any other events
- Deliver any other reports as and when required by the Management
- Plan & conduct new employee orientation and training to foster positive attitude towards Organization.
- Should have a good personality and professional integrity with presentation ability.
- Initiates for the learning & development activities to develop skill & competency to subordinates and other employees of the organizations.
- Prepare TOR, MoU, Agreement, Work Order for office rent, suppliers, vendors, consultants etc.
- Manage office vehicle through maintaining and updating logbook, fitness certificate, regular checkup/services/repair, driving license, vehicle registration, work permit and settle all compliances/disputes related to road transport authority.
- Maintain adequate safety and security of the offices and office assets by taking effective measure upon discussion with the management.
- Preserve, update and maintain personnel file, leave record, attendance register, stock register, fixed asset register, movement register etc.
- To monitor support staff (driver, cleaner, cook and office assistant) by managing day to day tasks.
- Maintain petty cash register if required.
- Proficient in Microsoft application including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), outlook etc.
- To perform any other task as assigned by the authority.
- Honors / Masters in any discipline (MBA, Public Administration will be treated an advantage) with very good academic track record.
- Major in HRM and PGD HRM will be an added advantage.
At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years practical Experience on HR management
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- General HR, HR Administration, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, Organization Development etc.
- Willing to work additional hours and have to positive attitude to work under Pressure.
Projahnmo Research Foundation
Projahnmo Research Foundation, ABONTI, Apartment:5-D, House-37, Road-27, Block-A, Banani, Dhaka-1213