Deadline: Thursday, April 26, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Category:||HR/Org. Development|
|Job Location||Coxs Bazar District|
- Maintain confidential, accurate and up to date records of all staff
- Maintain an updated Staff Spreadsheet including tracking contract dates and extensions
- Ensure staff management and follow up for the office: record staff absences, overtime, holidays, contracts, contract renewals
- Track staff leave and support Supervisors in ensuring leave planning is done
- Maintain the HR filing system, including update of all paperwork
- Prepare recruitment planner to acquire authorization for every position and ensure a transparent and fair recruitment procedure
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or 1 year of experience in Human Resources.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Perform general clerical duties, including photocopying, filing and mailing
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents, including HR files; ensure all documents are filed according to organizational guidelines
- Take initiative to ensure targets are prioritized and achieved before stated deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
Food for the Hungry and Medical Teams International are partnering to assist the Rohingya`s.
Address : Sikhdar Tower, 10th Floor, Ali Jahal