Deadline: Sunday, April 15, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Location||Anywhre in Bangladesh|
|Salary:||As per policy|
- Create and maintain the legal issues related to the Bank (Drafting of legal deeds, Agreements, and Plaints etc.)
- Responsible for coordinating/monitoring pending Court Cases (Civil Revision, FMA, Writ Petition etc.) filed by or against the Bank.
- Assisting in providing legal opinions on various legal issues.
- Attending Court and Lawyer's Chamber as and when required.
- Engaged in tasks involving:
- Civil & criminal laws relevant in banking business
- Company laws, land laws
- Legal department records maintenance
- Must be a Law graduate from any reputed University and Admission as a Legal Practitioner.
- For Freshers: Graduate with Honors or Post Graduate with minimum 2(two) 1st Divisions/Classes or equivalent CGPA including 1st Division or equivalent CGPA either in SSC or HSC without any 3rd Division/Class or equivalent CGPA in the entire academic career.
Minimum 2 years' experience in the relevant field is a requirement.
- Professional knowledge in drafting legal documents
- Professional knowledge in Civil Litigation, Commercial Law - Conveyance, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Criminal Litigation.
- Ability to produce excellent results under tight deadlines
- Must be an organized team player who can work independently and work under pressure with good interpersonal and negotiation skill.
- Computer literacy
- Writing capacity in both English & Bengali
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years as on April 15, 2018
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply who fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Age: Maximum 30 years as on April 15, 2018
- Surety Bond: Will be required to give surety bond for serving the Bank for minimum 05 years including the probation period.
IFIC Bank Limited
International Finance Investment and Commerce Bank Limited (IFIC Bank) is banking company incorporated in the People’s Republic of Bangladesh with limited liability. It was set up at the instance of the Government in 1976 as a joint venture between the Government of Bangladesh and sponsors in the private sector with the objective of working as a finance company within the country and setting up joint venture banks/financial institutions aboard. In 1983 when the Government allowed banks in the private sector, IFIC was converted into a full fledged commercial bank. The Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh now holds 32.75% of the share capital of the Bank. Directors and Sponsors having vast experience in the field of trade and commerce own 11.31% of the share capital and the rest is held by the general public.
If you believe you are the right person, please apply online through http://career.ificbankbd.com by 15th April, 2018. Only short-listed candidates shall be communicated.