Deadline: Friday, April 13, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Category:||HR/Org. Development|
|Job Location||Gazipur District|
- To maintain all of the issues Of 'ACCORD'.
- To organize and prepare factories for facing different audits.
- To deal with all buyers' representatives & auditors and meet their relevant requirement to ensure zero NCR.
- Responsible to make and implement compliance policies as per local law & different brand code of conduct.
- Regular monitoring of all compliance status in line with buyer's requirements adhering to relevant laws of the country and international standards.
- To ensure Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, Fire, Building, Electrical, Health & Safety issues etc.
- To follow-up & to ensure timely implementation of all CAP given.
- Educate and train factory employees on compliance standards and requirements
- To lead a team and make them same skilled, to identify and solve any sort of problem.
- Ensure maintenance of all relevant documents and update them continuously.
- Prepare appropriate training material and impart training for induction as well as periodical training on safety including fire drills and all ethical and social issues and maintain records thereof.
- Educate and train factories on compliance standards and requirements.
Masters in any discipline
3 to 6 year(s)
- Age 26 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Knowledge on various local and international rules, laws, regulations, CoC.
Divine Group Limited
An apparels company that exports ready-made Garments. It have Spinning Mills, Yarn dyed, Knitting, Dyeing & Finishing, All over print, Embroidery, Printing, Garments, Packaging, Poly & Printing, Elastic, Agro Tissue, Cold storage, Rice-processing Mills, Hospital, welfare trust.
Address : Head Office: House # 348, Road # 26 New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.divinetextile.com