Deadline: Wednesday, April 25, 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Category:||HR/Org. Development|
|Job Location||Dhaka District|
|Salary:||30250 - 52290|
- FH Association (a Christian, relief & development organization) wants to recruit two (2) HR Officer Position. This position is a Frontline management position and no direct report. The organization expects to Administering and helping staff develops holistically and follows the provision of human resource services, policies of FH/Bangladesh, including administration of general Human Resources practices, recruitment process, practice Bangladesh labor laws as appropriate. Facilitate in FH Bangladesh`s Vision and Values trainings and new staff orientation and support the HR Director. Facilitate in the training & seminar and produce learning module & materials.
- We are looking for a young energetic, dynamic, efficient person to fill up position. This position requires knowledge, human resource skills and serving attitudes to work under HR Director.
Graduation in any discipline (BA, BSS, BSC, B.Com. pass candidate can apply)
- At least three years of working experience in HR within an NGO.
- Working knowledge and experience in developing HR policies and guidelines as well as functional tools.
- Age 25 to 40 year(s)
- Possess good knowledge of labor law and country legislation
- Good technical knowledge on general HR areas as indicated by the key result areas
- Experience in training and capacity building
- Vibrant personal relationship with staff and have a strong commitment to follow Mission, Vision and Values in personal life and workplace.
- Flexibility to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills, risk management skills as well as decision- making skills.
- Strong working knowledge of procurement, invoice processing and payment functions
- Strong aptitude for organizational change, participatory and servant leadership,
- Willingness to live and work in a stressful environment with security challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bangla and English.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Interested to learn new concepts and ideas, adaptable.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Effective Inter- and -Intra personal communication skill.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of Bangladesh Labor Laws.
- Ability to gather and analyze critical information for reporting.
- 6 months probationary period. During probationary period 90% salary + Dhaka Allowance Tk. 6,000.00 will be provided and no other benefits will be provided.
- After confirmation PF, Benevolent Fund, one Festival Bonus, Group Life Insurance, Medical Allowance, Leave will be provided as per organization policy.
FH Association (formally known as Food for the Hungry) have been working in Bangladesh since 1972 to change the livelihood of the poorest of the poor. We provide life-changing resources such as clean water, medical aid, food, equal educational opportunities to girls and boys, vocational training and empowerment in the midst of unimaginable hardships. Our view of poverty is holistic and complex. We honor the people we serve by inviting them to contribute to the process. We are grateful to be invited into the communities we serve and work side-by-side with local leaders, responding to their needs with transformative solutions, which are both sustainable and implemented at the hands of the communities themselves.
Address : House # 81, Road # 04, Block # B, Banani, Dhaka - 1213
Web : www.fh.org