1. Collecting Personal Information
Personal information describes data from which user’s identity is apparent or can be deducted (“Personal Information”). Personal Information collected by Kajkhuji includes:
- personal details such as name; postal address, current locations; date of birth, nationality, gender, email address; phone number; education; language skills and other skills; application photo; Facebook, google plus, linkedin profile details etc;
- biographical data such accomplishments, personal interests and activities(both personal and extra curricular);
- career related information such employment status and type of employment; areas of interest; career objectives; job location; desired salary; work experience.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Kajkhuji.com will only use Personal Information for the purpose such data was collected for and not disclose any Personal Information to third parties without User’s consent (except if disclosure is required by applicable laws). Kajkhuji.com will use Personal Information to: communicate with User; deliver services offered to User by Kajkhuji.com on the Website; confirm User’s identity and (where applicable) details regarding payment methods; provide and improve services and administer the Website; fulfill legal, regulatory and compliance requirements; contact User directly for marketing purposes.
User can withdraw this marketing related communication at any time by writing an email to info@Kajkhuji.com or by using the unsubscription link at the bottom of email communications. However, for SMS communication user have to wite emial directly to info@Kajkhuji.com to withdraw or unsubscribe.
4. Confidentiality and Security
We regard your CV/Resume as a very personal document and we wish you to have full control over who can view it and whether or not. The level of control is provided to you by your choice of whether to make your CV/Resume searchable by our Clients/Public or not. Making your CV/Resume searchable considerably increases your exposure to potential employers and public hiring agents.
• When you apply to jobs through our software, your resume account and any other information that you disclosed during your job applications will be made available to the companies you are applying to.
• You may remove your CV/Resume from our database at any time.
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. If any recruiter is found to be breaching our terms and conditions, then we will immediately terminate their use of our services.
4. Analysing Tools
Kajkhuji.com use various analytics tools such as google webmaster, google analytics, alexa, yandex analytics, bing analytics, new relics etc to improve and monitor the site performance as well as our services. You must agree to this use of tools to use this site.
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, it is almost impossible to claim that those informations will not be hacked or obtained by unethical manner by third parties. Although these type of unethical actions are illegal and will be treated so but Kajkhiji.com will not be responsible for such kind of security breach.